LF  WF  Login  Suche  Registrieren

ABC-Spoiler-Board > Season 5LOST-fans.de Forum - Season 5

In diesem Thread befinden sich 625 Posts. Er wurde 109270 mal gelesen.
[ Seite: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ]
Antworten Druckansicht

Horus
Season 5 - 20.09.2008, 19:57:16nach oben

Gast

Finde nicht dass die Others-mäßig aussahen. Er hat ein rotes Hemd an dass er wie immer halb aufgeknöpft trägt, also kp wie ihr darauf kommt.

Profil von Redux Redux
Season 5 - 20.09.2008, 20:10:55nach oben

Zitat:
Original von Horus
Finde nicht dass die Others-mäßig aussahen. Er hat ein rotes Hemd an dass er wie immer halb aufgeknöpft trägt, also kp wie ihr darauf kommt.

Seh ich genauso. Ich erkenn da nichts ungewöhnliches.

Animal Mother
Season 5 - 21.09.2008, 12:59:03nach oben

Gast

Des mit halb aufgeknöpftem Hemd...sexy

Profil von titus titus
Season 5 - 21.09.2008, 20:19:09nach oben

1463 Posts: Scout

Aber des Dingens wird wohl ein Flashback werden oder so ähnlich.
Also kurz befor er die Segelregatta mitmacht.

A cloned world nearly ends

Profil von Strandkorb Strandkorb
Season 5 - 21.09.2008, 21:37:49nach oben

3300 Posts: Leader

würde aber schlecht zu dem "Penny I'm here" passen

Quartoxuma
Season 5 - 21.09.2008, 22:00:44nach oben

Gast

Es sei denn es gibt Paralleluniversenflashbacks.

Der Löser
Season 5 - 22.09.2008, 13:43:45nach oben

Gast

Zitat:
Original von Quartoxuma
Es sei denn es gibt Paralleluniversenflashbacks.

gut, dass du Smileys hinten dran gesetzt hast! Ich bin zwar totaler Fan der Zeitreise-Sachen, aber "Paralleluniversums-Flshbacks" wären dann doch eine Nummer zu hart!

Profil von Redux Redux
Season 5 - 22.09.2008, 19:42:21nach oben

Interviews von den Emmys, sehr interessant!

Speaking of tight sets on lock down -- like that transition? -- Jorge Garcia broke the radio silence and gave me some Lost scoop: "I've read up to script four at this point. But script one blew my mind. It's really, really crazy. It starts right where we left off. Hurley is right where Sayid picked him up in the mental institution. We see what happens to the island in that first episode and it's pretty insane. I was just like, wait a minute, what was that again? I'm still just trying to wrap my head around it." Jorge said getting the Oceanic 6 back to the island is a major theme this year, but he's more curious about how the whole power struggle between Widmore and Ben Linus is going to pan out: "There was some really cool stuff that came out in this last episode [four]. Actually, there's a great reveal in the third one too. Two was pretty fun, but there's something in the fourth that's really cool. Also, I get to wear something in episode four that I'm very excited about."

As for changes to the show in season five, Jorge said it's tricky to categorize the episodes as 'anybody centric': "It's not as clear cut as it's been in the past. We don't have the moments where someone stares off into space and then we cut to something that happened in their previous life. They've gone in a slightly different direction as far as how they're telling the story and they're definitely trying to show what's going on with more people in every given episode."

Evangeline Lilly, who was running around the carpet looking for her girlfriends, Elizabeth Mitchell and Yunjin Kim, agreed: "It's a whole new format. And all the original characters are revolutionized, so what you're used to watching in Kate, Jack, Sawyer, Hurley, Sayid, and even Sun who's been steady since season one, is [out the window]. We're all brand new people. It's very exciting to sort of act a new character and not the same thing over and over again."

Unfortunately for Michael Emerson -- who walked the carpet with wife Carrie Preston, whom you may recognize from True Blood -- he hasn't been doing much acting at all as of late: "I honestly haven't worked that much so far [in the first four episodes]. You won't see a lot of me early on [in the season]. I think they're saving up something terrible for me to do here pretty soon." On the subject of what we can expect, Michael said that while getting back to the island seems to be one of the plot lines, they're still not sure why they have to do that. But they are determined nonetheless. He also said he is surprised by the amazing amount of mobility in season five: "We're all over the place. It's a real ride now. You know, every season, Lost ramps it up a notch, they always add some new device, some new convention. And I think, as time goes by, the show gets a little more fragmented, a little more of a puzzle." Oh, perfect...

Horus
Season 5 - 22.09.2008, 19:48:29nach oben

Gast

Oha, das klingt sehr interessant
Aber wie das mit den flashes in season 5 aussehen soll kann ich mir immer noch nicht vorstellen.

SpeedysReturn
Season 5 - 22.09.2008, 23:50:26nach oben

Gast

Abartig sehr interessant - toll kann ich nicht mehr englisch, ist doch nur geblubber und nix vernünftiges ....................

Profil von Redux Redux
Season 5 - 23.09.2008, 00:03:15nach oben

Zitat:
Original von SpeedysReturn
Abartig sehr interessant - toll kann ich nicht mehr englisch, ist doch nur geblubber und nix vernünftiges ....................

Hö?

Profil von Dolmar Dolmar
Season 5 - 23.09.2008, 09:32:19nach oben

4057 Posts: Leader
Ejection Seat Expert

Zitat:
Original von Redux
Interviews von den Emmys, sehr interessant!

Speaking of tight sets on lock down -- like that transition? -- Jorge Garcia broke the radio silence and gave me some Lost scoop: "I've read up to script four at this point. But script one blew my mind. It's really, really crazy. It starts right where we left off. Hurley is right where Sayid picked him up in the mental institution. We see what happens to the island in that first episode and it's pretty insane. I was just like, wait a minute, what was that again? I'm still just trying to wrap my head around it." Jorge said getting the Oceanic 6 back to the island is a major theme this year, but he's more curious about how the whole power struggle between Widmore and Ben Linus is going to pan out: "There was some really cool stuff that came out in this last episode [four]. Actually, there's a great reveal in the third one too. Two was pretty fun, but there's something in the fourth that's really cool. Also, I get to wear something in episode four that I'm very excited about."

As for changes to the show in season five, Jorge said it's tricky to categorize the episodes as 'anybody centric': "It's not as clear cut as it's been in the past. We don't have the moments where someone stares off into space and then we cut to something that happened in their previous life. They've gone in a slightly different direction as far as how they're telling the story and they're definitely trying to show what's going on with more people in every given episode."

Evangeline Lilly, who was running around the carpet looking for her girlfriends, Elizabeth Mitchell and Yunjin Kim, agreed: "It's a whole new format. And all the original characters are revolutionized, so what you're used to watching in Kate, Jack, Sawyer, Hurley, Sayid, and even Sun who's been steady since season one, is [out the window]. We're all brand new people. It's very exciting to sort of act a new character and not the same thing over and over again."

Unfortunately for Michael Emerson -- who walked the carpet with wife Carrie Preston, whom you may recognize from True Blood -- he hasn't been doing much acting at all as of late: "I honestly haven't worked that much so far [in the first four episodes]. You won't see a lot of me early on [in the season]. I think they're saving up something terrible for me to do here pretty soon." On the subject of what we can expect, Michael said that while getting back to the island seems to be one of the plot lines, they're still not sure why they have to do that. But they are determined nonetheless. He also said he is surprised by the amazing amount of mobility in season five: "We're all over the place. It's a real ride now. You know, every season, Lost ramps it up a notch, they always add some new device, some new convention. And I think, as time goes by, the show gets a little more fragmented, a little more of a puzzle." Oh, perfect...

Ich hätte gern nen Link zu der Quelle, wenn das möglich ist.

The Big Bang Theory
Penny [at comic book store]: Everyone's staring at me!
Leonard: Don't worry, they're more scared of you than you are of them.
Penny: Unlikely!

SpeedysReturn
Season 5 - 23.09.2008, 12:24:23nach oben

Gast

@Redux das war Sarkasmus

Profil von Redux Redux
Season 5 - 23.09.2008, 13:38:44nach oben

Quelle

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2008/09/spoilers-from-emmys.html

SpeedysReturn
Season 5 - 23.09.2008, 13:49:07nach oben

Gast

Ja und was will ich mit der Quelle ? Steht trotzdem nichts vernünftiges drin ................

Profil von Dolmar Dolmar
Season 5 - 23.09.2008, 13:51:38nach oben

Ejection Seat Expert

Danke.

The Big Bang Theory

Profil von Redux Redux
Season 5 - 23.09.2008, 13:58:52nach oben

Bitte.

Profil von Dolmar Dolmar
Season 5 - 23.09.2008, 14:02:03nach oben

Ejection Seat Expert

Zitat:
Original von SpeedysReturn
Ja und was will ich mit der Quelle ? Steht trotzdem nichts vernünftiges drin ................

Erstmal war die für mich gedacht, weil ich danach gefragt habe. Zweitens ist die dazu da um danach zu schauen wo die Information herkommt und damit inwieweit man darauf vertrauen kann. Und drittens, wenn es dich nicht interessiert brauchst du es ja auch nicht zu kommentieren.

The Big Bang Theory

Profil von Timebender Timebender
Season 5 - 23.09.2008, 22:48:27nach oben
Homepage von TimebenderMSN MessengerICQ
252 Posts: Stranded One

Zitat:
Ich frag mich eher, warum desmond das an hat, was er an hat

Desmond - Redshirt? Da war auch ein halb versunkenes Segelboot zu sehen...

Profil von Redux Redux
Season 5 - 24.09.2008, 21:04:07nach oben

1) There are no flashbacks or flashforwards, and it is very linear like a normal television episode.
2) Desmond and Penny have been flying under the radar for awhile and they're having a kid.
3) They move around every few months and in this episode they are in a city named Mati.
4) Ben is hot on their trail.
5) Ben Tortures someone from the Widmore Group
6) We find out that there are a handful of Dharma stations located throughout the world. They are not just on the island.

Noch mehr Dharma Stations außerhalb. Das is schonmal hart. Ich hoffe doch stark das Penny nicht ermordet wird, das wär zu hart und nicht gut für die serie.

quelle. darkufo.

[ Seite: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ]

© 2024 pScript | Icons by dryIcons | Regeln & Disclaimer