LF  WF  Login  Suche  Registrieren

ABC-Spoiler-Board > 3.07 Not in PortlandLOST-fans.de Forum - 3.07 Not in Portland

In diesem Thread befinden sich 69 Posts. Er wurde 15239 mal gelesen.
[ Seite: 1 2 3 4 ]
Antworten Druckansicht

Profil von Strandkorb Strandkorb
3.07 Not in Portland - 14.01.2007, 17:17:50nach oben

3300 Posts: Leader

Und eine Episodenbeschreibung von Stationzer0.com
Here are several exclusive spoilers filtering in from various sources. Now that LOST Not in Portland has been distributed for review purposes, it is only a matter of time before a detailed synopsis hits the net. In the meantime, I've tapped a few veins and have got the following info for you:

- Ben wakes up during the surgery.

- Karl - Sawyer's cage buddy from Tale of Two Cities and Alex's boyfriend - is being held on the hydra island. Alex saves Kate and Sawyer and makes a deal, if they help her rescue Karl she will get them off the island. They go to another station, a smaller one, where Karl is being held. Sawyer over powers the guard and they break in. Inside Karl is strapped to a chair with his eyes forced open. He is being forced to watch a strange movie. The scene has definite brain-washing implications. The movie is of the level of the hatch map and even more. Lots of images to digest, freeze-frame, and theorize on. Get your pause buttons ready.

- Juliet kills Pickett to help Kate and Sawyer escape.

- Even though you think you know Juliet's motives, you don't. She is a master manipulator with a very personal agenda. That agenda will be known in the final act.

- One person I spoke with speculated that Juliet thinks Jack killed Ethan.

- Juliet's flash-back is very connected to how she came to be on the island in the first-place. You should also pay careful attention to 'when' the flash back seems to be taking place.

klingt ganz glaubwürdig ... ob der Gehirnwäsche-Film der gleiche ist, den sie in TheLostExperience gezeigt haben?

Christian
3.07 Not in Portland - Neue Spoiler ! - 18.01.2007, 09:43:51nach oben

Gast

1. The first line in the episode is ''Hello,'' and it is uttered by one of the most menacing and mysterious characters in the Lost verse.
2. If you want to get a head start on the homework you'll be doing after watching the episode, investigate the following: Edmund Burke, A Clockwork Orange, and A Brief History of Time.
3. For the second straight episode, there is a fleeting yet conspicuous reference to the name ''Jacob.'' This time, the context is decidedly religious.
4. According to recent statements by the producers, and per the timeline that's been suggested in the show, the events that are currently transpiring in Lost are taking place in late November 2004, possibly very early December 2004. At the end of ''Not In Portland,'' a character reveals the exact amount of time that he/she has been on the island. When you do the math, you will get an Estimated Date that comes suspiciously close to the exact date of an infamous, real-world catastrophe. Coincidence?
Source: EW
Here are my guesses
1) Ethan
2) Here are some links:Edmund Burke , Clockwork Orange , and A Brief History of Time .
3) Jacob in the bible was Bens father
4) Confirmation of the Tsunami?

Quelle: http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/

Alles, wie ich finde, sehr interessant. Es bestätigt die ständigen Vermutungen hier im Forum.
Die Others versuchen also die Losties durch Konditionierung zu besseren Menschen werden zu lassen.
Besonders interessant ist das mit Hawking: Ist die Insel also doch ein Zeitreiseportal? Kommen die Others vielleicht aus der Vergangenheit oder der Zukunft?

3.07 Not in Portland - 18.01.2007, 13:07:55nach oben

Ich denke mal, für die Anderen sind die Losties nichts weiter als blosse Objekte, die sie mit ihrer Macht beeinflussen (zu ihren Gunsten) ...

Aber die Zeitreise klingt interessant (obwohl ich das auch nich so toll finde ...)

Christian
3.07 Not in Portland - Episodenbeschreibung - 19.01.2007, 01:51:06nach oben

Gast

Achtung - Massiver Spoiler - Episodenbeschreibung

Quote:
I'll give you a few broad strokes, but I hate to ruin the good surprises.

First off, I quite liked it. Lots of action, and flashbacks I found enlightening (although I have friends who have seen it and disagree).

Juliet: the flashbacks are hers, and the ep opens on her, giving her apparently sick sister an injection of some kind of experimental drug. Juliet is living in Miami, working in a lab for her sadistic (my word) ex-husband. She gets a job offer from a firm "in Portland" that had been impressed by the fact that she had impregnated a male field mouse. I won't give away my "holy s---" moment, but suffice to say she sells her soul to take the job. After hearing the company isn't quite in Portland, she agrees to a six-month commitment.

On the island: The clock is ticking for Ben. Kate and Sawyer run, but are pursued (that's where the shooting on the beach comes in). They escape with Alex's help. Alex promises to give them a boat if they'll help her rescue Carl; creepiness ensues. Ben wakes up and overhears some back-and-forth between Jack, Juliet and some other Other (I can never keep their names straight; sorry), including the fact Juliet had asked Jack to kill Ben. Juliet has a private chat with Ben, after which she leaves to help Kate and Sawyer escape.

In the end, Ben survives, and Jack asks Juliet what they said to each other. She says he promised to finally let her go home. She's been there 3 years, 2 months and 23 days.

That's the broad strokes anyway, and again, I liked it, even though my Lost bitterness has been pretty high this season.

Quelle: http://www.4815162342.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=33132

Rechnen wir mal zurück, kommen wir auf dem 11.09.2001...

mchristi
3.07 Not in Portland - 19.01.2007, 10:43:52nach oben

Gast

Hört sich interessant an. Bin ja mal gespannt, was Juliet tun musste, um den Job zu bekommen...
Und scheinbar ist sie nicht freiwillig auf der Insel? Und Ben steht anscheinend doch über ihr, wenn er ihr erst erlauben muss, die Insel wieder verlassen zu dürfen...

3.07 Not in Portland - 19.01.2007, 21:11:54nach oben

So, die erste Szene gibbet schon

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2007/01/not-in-portland-stunt-clip-and-photos.html

3.07 Not in Portland - 20.01.2007, 12:55:21nach oben

Detaillierte Episodenbeschreibung:
Zitat:

The episode opens with Juliet visiting her sister. She is injecting her with an experimental druglost that they hope will allow her sister to become pregnant. Juliet is visited by Ethan and someone we haven't met before (he played a terrorist on 24 though) who want her to come work 'in Portland'. Unfortunately, she is bound to a contract with her nasty Ex-Husband. She makes the offhand comment that he would need to be hit by a bus before she could come work for them. Next day, as she is strolling to work... he gets hit by a bus. Juliet is having a bittersweet sending off at the morgue when Ethan and his cronies show up again. She decides to take the job. But the job is "Not in Portland" which reveals the purpose of the title. She only agrees to six months.

They want her because she is some world-famous fertility researcher. This lends a lot of support to the theory that the Others can't reproduce.

The situation with Jack gets hairy when Ben wakes up and over-hears Jack telling Mr. Friendly that Juliet asked him to kill Ben. So much for Jack having any loyalty to Juliet! Ben converses with Juliet in private for a while. It is almost as if he sends her out to help Sawyer and Kate escape because immediately after the conversation, that is exactly what she does.

Speaking of Kate and Sawyer, yes they run through the jungle and exchange gunfire with Pickett and his cronies. Just when the chips seem down, Alex shows up and starts taking out guys with her sling shot. At this point, they have realized they can't get off the island without a boat and Alex promises to alleviate that situation, with a catch: they must help her rescue her boyfriend Karl who is being held in a building on the island. Sawyer beats the snot out of the guard at the building (played by Rob McElhenry from "Always Sunny in Philadelphia" ).

The scene with Karl is definitely one for the freeze framers. He is tied up and drugged and being forced to watch a movie with a lot of fast moving images and words. Very 60's style brainwashing stuff.

When they finally get to the beach, Pickett is way ahead of them. He knew exactly where they would turn up and is waiting for them. Just as he is about to execute sawyer, Juliet comes in and kills him. She tells Alex that Karl can go with Sawyer and Kate, but she will have to stay. She refers to Ben as "your father".

Jack finishes the surgery and Ben survives. He talks to Kate via Pickett's radio and tells her to never come back to try to rescue him. It is kind of an emotionally intense moment. You can see that Sawyer is uncomfortable with the amount of pain Kate is exhibiting over this.

There is an uncomfortable respect between Juliet and Jack now, but Juliet still seems to be open to him... as if the request to kill Ben was a gag maybe? Jack asks Juliet what Ben said to her and she replies that he is finally going to let her go home. She reveals that she has been on the island for 3 years, 2 months, and 23 days. According to the various LOST time-lines out there, this means she arrived on 9/11/2001.

Na das klingen doch schon einmal sehr interessant. Wie in 2.01, wird dennoch nicht zu viel verraten ... Schön zu sehen, dass man erfährt, wie ein "Anderer", in dem Fall Juliet, auf die Insel kommt.

Aber wieso holt Ben sich dann keinen Arzt, sondern Jack?

Inselkind
3.07 Not in Portland - 26.01.2007, 11:48:23nach oben

Gast

alle auf lsd-erklärt einiges @lost

3.07 Not in Portland - 04.02.2007, 09:59:03nach oben

Lost nur eine Anti-Drogen-Serie? HOffentlich nicht!

Spoiler:

Found this from Neil Wilkes' "spoiler spot" on digitalspy.co.uk. He's kind of similar to Kristin and Ausiello, but a UK version - obviously since the UK are now only gonna be days behind the US, we get some scoop of our own lol:
ost: Episode seven of Lost is Juliet-centric, following her backstory from her days as a brilliant scientist/researcher. Back on the island, Lost goes 24 - the episode charts the hour after Jack makes his demand and, despite some reports, the action stays solely with our gang on the second island.

Here are seven things about episode seven I can tell you - but be warned, I've thrown a couple red herrings in. Just for a laugh.

1. Ben wakes up in the middle of his surgery with a message for Juliet.
2. Ethan is back from the dead. (flashbacks)
3. One character is killed in a Final Destination-style death. (der Mann vorm Bus)
4. We are the causes of our own suffering.
5. Jack finally tells Kate that he loves her. (Jack spinnt wohl? )
6. Either Ben's daughter or her boyfriend is shot by Juliet. (Dann hatte er wirklich was mit der Irren Französin)
7. God loves you as He loves Jacob. (Wenn Gott einen liebt und einem Monster hinterher schickt, kann man wohl darauf verzichten)

[ Seite: 1 2 3 4 ]

© 2024 pScript | Icons by dryIcons | Regeln & Disclaimer