LF  WF  Login  Suche  Registrieren

ABC-Spoiler-Board > 3x02 The Glass BallerinaLOST-fans.de Forum - 3x02 The Glass Ballerina

In diesem Thread befinden sich 30 Posts. Er wurde 8083 mal gelesen.
[ Seite: 1 2 ]
Antworten Druckansicht

Profil von Strandkorb Strandkorb
3x02 The Glass Ballerina - 27.09.2006, 16:27:00nach oben

3300 Posts: Leader

Episode 3.02: The Glass Ballerina (Sun/Jin-centric)
Airdate: October 11, 2006

Offizielle Episodenbeschreibung

Sayid's plan to locate Jack places Sun and Jin's lives in grave danger. Meanwhile, Kate and Sawyer are forced to work in harsh conditions by their captors, and Henry makes a very tempting offer to Jack that may prove difficult to refuse.

M.C. Gainey als Mr. Friendly, Tania Raymonde als Alex, Paula Malcolmson als Colleen, Michael Bowen als Pickett, Byron Chung als Mr. Paik, Tony Lee als Jae Lee, Sophie Kim als junge Sun, Joah Buley als Luke, Tomiko Okhee Lee als Mrs. Lee und Teddy Wells als anderer.

Spoiler

08/30 - Colleen is set to have been a security officer when she was off the island. Source: SpoilerFix.com
08/29 - New character introduced in #303. Will recur. 'Colleen', late 30's, tough, obvious military training. Doesn't flinch when a gun is shoved in her face. Trusts few people on the island and only allows herself to be emotionally vulnerable in front of her significant other. Source: secretagentman @ TWOP
08/18 - Sun has a dream of her future, featuring her 9-year-old daughter. Source: secretagentman @ TWOP

Promopics
http://gallery.lost-media.com/thumbnails.php?album=1184

Promo-Clip
http://lost-media.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownloaddetails&lid=622

- Editiert von Strandkorb am 06.10.2006, 14:57 -

halux
3x02 The Glass Ballerina - 27.09.2006, 16:53:05nach oben

Gast

Mensch, das hört sich wieder total spannund auch gleichzeitig auch verwirrend an. Zuerst dachte ich, dass Nikki und Paulo vielleicht die beiden entführten Kinder sind. Als ich aber unter den Schauspielernamen nachschaute, bemerkte ich, dass die beiden Erwachsene sind. Vielleicht sind sie ja schneller gealtert

Profil von Hans Hans
3x02 The Glass Ballerina - 27.09.2006, 20:19:03nach oben
Homepage von Hans
23032 Posts: Jacob Loves Me!
Le Protector
Administrator

WTF? Bahhhnhof.

Episodenquirks, ok, 2 und 3 haben sich verschoben. Aber dann postest du trotzdem die Episodenbeschreibung von "Further Instructions" hier rein... Und in Spoiler-Tags? Spoiler-Thread zu 3.02

*confused*!

Hase
3x02 The Glass Ballerina - 28.09.2006, 08:34:04nach oben

Gast

Ja, ich kapier hier gerade auch gar nichts mehr. Welche Folge ist 3.03: Further Instructions, oder?

Ich bin ein wenig verwirrt

halux
3x02 The Glass Ballerina - 28.09.2006, 10:21:39nach oben

Gast

Für Hase und alle anderen "Verwirrten":

Episode 3.02: The Glass Ballerina (Sun/Jin-centric)
Airdate: October 11, 2006

Episode 3.03: Further Instructions (Locke-centric)
Airdate: October 18, 2006

Jetzt kommt der Fehler:

Strandkorb hat den Text von Spoilerfix Episode 3.03 hier in den Thread 3.02 gesetzt. Deshalb entstand das Chaos.

Und hier gleich noch einige Neuigkeiten von Ausiello:

Question: ABC is running a Lost promo that shows Kate and Sawyer kissing! — Kaitlin

Ausiello:
Come in close, Kaitlin, I wanna tell you a little secret. [Whispering] Appearances can be very deceiving — especially on Lost. Shhhhhh!!!

Question: Need. More. Lost. Scoop.— Kelly Pietruszka

Ausiello:
Charlie and Claire are getting married. Kinda. As revealed in this week's issue of TV Guide (a must-have for Josh Holloway fans), the Oct. 11 episode will feature an airport dream sequence in which Hurley is an Oceanic flight attendant, Desmond's the pilot, and Charlie and Claire are husband and wife. The sequence may also include a special appearance by someone who's no longer a full-time employee of the show.

- Editiert von halux am 28.09.2006, 10:28 -

Hase
3x02 The Glass Ballerina - 28.09.2006, 10:55:38nach oben

Gast

Danke halux, jetzt habe ich´s auch kapiert. Vor allen Dingen, weil es ja auch auf der News-Seite erwähnt ist. Lesen statt quaken, gell?

Profil von Hans Hans
3x02 The Glass Ballerina - 28.09.2006, 11:50:43nach oben
Homepage von Hans
23032 Posts: Jacob Loves Me!
Le Protector
Administrator

@halux: Dieser Spoiler von Ausiello sagt aber wieder aus, dass Lockes Folge am 11. kommt...

Hab den ersten Post mal editiert und die Spoiler-Tags entfernt. Das wäre sonst zu verwirrend.

3x02 The Glass Ballerina - 28.09.2006, 15:02:06nach oben

Naja, wenigstens hatte ich gestern noch gemerkt, dass ich nicht "Glass Ballerina" sondern "A Tale of Two Cities" geschrieben hatte (ernsthaft)
Ich weiss nicht was gestern los war

halux
3x02 The Glass Ballerina - 06.10.2006, 13:47:03nach oben

Gast

He Leute, ich glaube, ich habe bereits einen Goof in 3x02 entdeckt. Gemäss Fotos in der Lost-Media werden wir eine Szene von Jin und Sun sehen. Seht euch mal das 19. Foto
HIER an. Jin schaut sich im Spiel des Fahrstuhls an. Logischer Weise ist auch die Speisekarte im Spiegel seitenverkehrt. Doch das Bild zu seiner Rechten ist ebenfalls spiegelverkehrt. Es ist wahrscheinlich ein Lift in Hawaii, denn man kann die Schrift sehr gut lesen -> ...Taste of Honolulu...

Nebenbei: Hier sind wieder die Zahlen 15 und 16 zu entdecken:
http://gallery.lost-media.com/displayimage.php?album=1184&pos=22

- Editiert von halux am 06.10.2006, 13:50 -

ganymed
3x02 The Glass Ballerina - 06.10.2006, 14:54:49nach oben

Gast

das sieht echt etwas verwirrend aus. es sind aber bestimmt 2 spiegel und in der stelle wo man auch den winkel im raum sieht ist auch die fuge zwischen den beiden spiegeln.

3x02 The Glass Ballerina - 06.10.2006, 14:58:54nach oben

schaut euch mal das Bild in Halux 1. Bild an, sieht aus wie die Insel

halux
3x02 The Glass Ballerina - 06.10.2006, 16:25:15nach oben

Gast

@strandkorb: Meinst du mein Avatar? Mein Avatar ist das rote Amulet, welches Claire mal in einer Folge um ihren Hals getragen hat. Guckst du HIER. Ist wahrscheinlich ein chinesisches Zeichen

Hase
3x02 The Glass Ballerina - 06.10.2006, 16:46:43nach oben

Gast

Ich glaube, Strandkorb meint das Bild, auf dem du auf den Goof hinweist. Im Hintergrund von Jin sieht man ein Bild mit einer Insel.

Aber ich bin mal froh, dass du mir dein Avatar erklärt hast.... Da wäre ich nie drauf gekommen

Profil von the-good-shepherd the-good-shepherd
3x02 The Glass Ballerina - 06.10.2006, 16:50:31nach oben
Management

@halux
Ich dachte immer, dein Ava wäre irgendein Logo, das mit Halogenleuchten zu tun hat *LOL*

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness.
For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.
And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

skatejeannette
3x02 The Glass Ballerina - 06.10.2006, 21:33:26nach oben

Gast

Hoffe die wurden nicht schon geposted!!

US Promo

Canadian Promo

Have fun

Profil von the-good-shepherd the-good-shepherd
3x02 The Glass Ballerina - 07.10.2006, 08:54:45nach oben
Management

@Skatejeanette
Danke für die Links, da erwartet uns imho die nächste Hammer-Episode

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness.
For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.
And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

skatejeannette
3x02 The Glass Ballerina - 10.10.2006, 11:48:58nach oben

Gast

Neue Sneak Peek

Watch it and

...Have fun!!

Ganz frisch von Kristen (eonline.com, ihr letzter chat übrigens )

Spoiler....

Kristen Veich spoilers!

ginger101 asks: I thought you said Kate was on an exam table? Still think she was raped?
Kristin_Veitch replies: In the initial script, when we first saw Kate, she was on an examining table. And honestly, that second part was just a wild (and wildly inappropriate) guess. I'm sure it's something else.

angelgirlla asks: Are Jate lovers going to be devestated with these upcoming six episodes?
Kristin_Veitch replies: Um, you're not gonna be happy

Kristin_Veitch: juli236, I only know up to episode 4, and up till that episode EVERYTHING is very much SKATE.

Kristin: the crazy kate/sawyer stuff happens in eps 3 and 4

General LOST:

falsechameleon asks: NO !!! Since this is the last Chat, I demand some spoilers on LOST!
Kristin_Veitch replies: In this week’s episode, we get to see the other Losties back in the main camp – whee! Locke falls out of a tree, and is on the hunt for Eko’s stick (aren’t we all? And yes, that is what I mean) and Eko himself. (Don’t forget the hatch went kablooey and SexAAA is missing!) That search will lead him to a smoke filled tent and a friend we knew before. Also, we’ll meet the newbies this week – Niki (Kiele Sanchez) and Paulo (Rodrigo Santoro). And the Jate lovers (I’ll have you know, I’m honestly evenly divided and want Kate to move to Utah) will be a wee bit disappointed when they see the answer to the reveal I gave earlier, that someone will have sex in Jack’s tent.

valincin asks: Any dish on Lost?
Kristin_Veitch replies: You saw my posting in the message boards breaking the news that Nathan Fillion is coming on board Lost, right? Well, I for one am over the moon about that golden little casting nugget – for I loved him so on Firefly and Buffy. Anyway, I’m told Nathan is on his way out to Hawaii very soon, and he’ll be shooting at least two episodes, working solely alongside Evangeline Lilly in a flashback. I don’t want to give away who he’s playing, but many of you did figure it out based on the hint I gave you in the post earlier.

acerp asks: Olá Kristin! Just wanted to tell you that saturday will start the 1st season of Veronica Mars in Portugal and i trust in your taste so i'll watch it. Now Lost Question what's up with Sun's episodes. I hope it will be good cause last season i didn't liked her episodes...
Kristin_Veitch replies: Obrigada. Veronica e bom! As for Lost, Sun has BIG STUFF coming up -- you saw the gunshots and her falling down in the promo, right? Well, that's not exactly what it seems, but it is a pivotal plot point. Plus, we'll get more backstory from Jin and Sunthat is very revealing and shows an interesting connection between Jin and someone else close to Sun.

ktpez asks: The last chat!? Say it isn't so : ( I have come for a couple of years now and it's been great, Kristin! How about I get one last little question answered? I just heard one of my favorite Deadwood actresses is coming to Lost! What can you tell us about the character of Colleen, played by Paula Malcomsin?
Kristin_Veitch replies: I'm told zee plan (though haven't seen it in a script or ep) was for her to be of the Other variety ... We'll see if that's true! But one thing's for sure: Those Lost producers know what they're doing when it comes to casting, no? I want to live inElizabeth Mitchell's eyes. Did I just say that? Yes, I did.

- Editiert von skatejeannette am 10.10.2006, 11:53 -

halux
3x02 The Glass Ballerina - 10.10.2006, 14:30:19nach oben

Gast

Meine Güte, was ist das blos wieder für eine Tonqualität. Langsam habe ich das Gefühl, dass das ABC bewusst macht...

3x02 The Glass Ballerina - 10.10.2006, 15:21:40nach oben

"good guy's ... strong"
goodwin zu Ana Lucia.
... Arbeitssklaven
also isses besser nich auf der Liste zu sein ...

Profil von JohnnySinclair JohnnySinclair
3x02 The Glass Ballerina - 10.10.2006, 17:16:15nach oben

6115 Posts: Survival Expert
Geisterjäger
Moderatorin

Zitat:

new 10/09 - Sun has BIG STUFF coming up -- you saw the gunshots and her falling down in the promo, right? Well, that's not exactly what it seems, but it is a pivotal plot point. Plus, we'll get more backstory from Jin and Sun that is very revealing and shows an interesting connection between Jin and someone else close to Sun. Source: Kristin on E!Online

Da ich in der Regel keine Promos schaue, wusste ich nichts von Schüssen, aber das klingt ja schon mal sehr interessant.

Ich nehme mal an, dass in den Backstories

in Frage gestellt wird, ob Jin wirklich der Wunder-Daddy ist.

Und die Person "someone else close to Sun" dürfte

der Typ sein, mit dem sie verheiratet werden sollte und der ihr Sprachunterricht gegeben hat - dementsprechende Spoiler kursierten zumindest bereits vor Staffelstart.

Hier könnte Ihre Werbung stehen.

[ Seite: 1 2 ]

© 2024 pScript | Icons by dryIcons | Regeln & Disclaimer