LF  WF  Login  Suche  Registrieren

ABC-Spoiler-Board > 3.18 D.O.C.LOST-fans.de Forum - 3.18 D.O.C.

In diesem Thread befinden sich 87 Posts. Er wurde 16244 mal gelesen.
[ Seite: 1 2 3 4 5 ]
Antworten Druckansicht

acky
3.18 D.O.C. - 25.04.2007, 16:14:36nach oben

Gast

@DiMaggio
Da braucht man keine zwei Flugzeuge für, sondern steuert dass alles über die Medien mit Bildern und die Leichen hat man halt nicht gefunden. So a la "Wag the Dog".
Ist aber nur eine Überlegung von mir und es kann ja alles ganz anders kommen.

TimelineTheory
3.18 D.O.C. - 25.04.2007, 17:23:38nach oben

Gast

...das was Naomi verkünden soll würde zu meiner Timeline-Theorie passen - die Losties sind in der "normalen" Timeline schon tot und nach und nach rafft es den einen oder anderen hin.

"The 'Door' hatch allows characters from the other timeline to be brought back"

Profil von Strandkorb Strandkorb
3.18 D.O.C. - 25.04.2007, 23:00:17nach oben

3300 Posts: Leader

Die Episode ist so wie das aussieht ziemlich WOW!
Das krasseste ist wohl das:

Hurley: We crashed here from flight 815 a few months ago.

Woman: Flight 815 from Sydney?

Hurley: Yeah

Woman: That’s impossible. They found that plane everybody on it was killed. ?????????????????????

Zitat:

Flashbacks: (Sun)

[quote]I know you were all expecting a long detailed synopsis this week but this episode was so lame in my opinion it’s not even worth writing about. But I have to make an effort for you guys especially for wishing me well when I was ill. Thank you all.

Flashbacks: (Sun)

Flashbacks are mainly based to show you how much Sun loves Jin. They take place shortly after the wedding.

A women blackmails Sun for $100,000 by threatening to reveal that Jin’s father was a fisherman and his mother was a prostitute.

Sun finds Jin’s father and he confirms that Jin’s mother slept with many men. He is not even sure that He is Jin’s father. She left Jin with him and he chose to raise him.

Sun borrows the money from her father and ultimately gives it to the woman. The woman as some of you may guess is Jin’s mother. Before they walk their separate ways Sun reminds her how powerful her family is. She sort of implies my husband thinks your dead we can make it a reality if you show up again.

Present Time: (Sun)

Sun gets suspicious of Jack when he keeps asking questions about how she is feeling.
Sun asks Kate if she thinks Jack has changed since being with the others.
Could he be working with them?
Do you think they’re after my baby?
Kate reassures Sun Jack is on our side and tells her the story of Juliette and Claire and issues with other pregnant women.

Sun questions Juliette and she tells her the pregnant women on this island die.
In the middle of the night while all are asleep Juliette gets Sun to go with her to the medical hatch. Equipment is still there you just need to know where to look.

Juliette says if you got pregnant before you got here then you’ll be fine if you conceived on the island then you will die. Sun tells about her fling with the other man.

Inside a locker is a lever that opens a blast door behind another set of lockers. In that room are all the items from when Claire was taken and a sonogram machine.

By measuring fetus Date of Conception D.O.C. is determined. Sperm count is five times greater on the island. (Better wear a rubber.)

DOC is only 53 days they crashed about 90 days ago so Jin is the father Sun cries for joy that it is Jin’s but now only has two months to live. Women usually die by the middle of the second trimester. No one makes it to the third. They leave the hatch.
Once outside Juliette tells Sun she want’s to make sure she covers her tracks in the hatch. She goes down again and in another locker is a tape recorder. She leaves a message for Ben informing him of the pregnancy and Jin being the father. She still has to get samples for all the other women and thinks that she will get Kate’s soon. She stops recording momentarily and speaking into the recorder says.

“I hate you Ben”

Present Time (Parachutist)

Desmond has no idea who this woman is and she is mumbling in another language. Hurley believes it’s Spanish but it turns out to be Italian which is similar. He understands when she says “I’m dieing, I’m dieing”

They open her jumpsuit to reveal a branch that has penetrated into her side and punctured her lung. Desmond wants to run and get Jack but Charlie refuses to let him go.

The others are out there and they will get you if you’re alone. Hurley accidentally shoots off a flare gun into the sky.

They argue again and Desmond is now desperately wanting to save this woman. He needs answers. Then you hear someone running towards them. It’s (Mikhail) Patchy he stops they all exchange looks and Mikhail turns and runs away. Jin catches him Charlie and Hurley know who he is and they know he’s supposed to be dead.

Desmond threatens to shoot him in the chest with the flare gun for answers but Mikhail fearlessly says “as your friend pointed out I’ve already died once this week.”

Mikhail hears the woman speaking and seems concerned. He says he can save her if they let him go as if he was never there. He understands what she was saying and I believe he lies and tells us she said thank you. We will need this translated.

He starts asking about the woman and if you found anything with her. Hurley mentions the book and phone. Charlie gives him a look as if to say why are you telling this guy.

Mikhail asks if the phone works, Hurley then says yeah like I’d tell you that.

Mikhail saves her and says she will be fine in a day.
Charlie says, A day, she’s got a punctured lung!
Mikhail says yes things are different on this island, a day in a half.

Desmond lets him go against Charlie’s wishes.

Jin notices the phone is missing and chases him down and gets it back from Mikhail.
Charlie and Mikhail exchange some words. I suspect it’s not over between these two.

Once again Desmond lets him go. Charlie is mad about it and later is arguing with Desmond. Desmond says because they have to make a stretcher and carry her back and they wont be able to also watch a prisoner.

Charlie says they kill people.
Desmond says by my count you’ve killed more of them than they have of you.

Later as Des, Jin and Charlie are talking or doing something, Hurley is next to the woman and he is playing with the phone.

Pretending to talk “Hey Ma”

Then the woman says where am I?

Hurley: Your on an island, did you come here to save us?

Hurley: We crashed here from flight 815 a few months ago.

Woman: Flight 815 from Sydney?

Hurley: Yeah

Woman: That’s impossible. They found that plane everybody on it was killed.

The End.

- Editiert von Strandkorb am 25.04.2007, 23:02 -

diMaggio
3.18 D.O.C. - 26.04.2007, 00:47:45nach oben

Gast

OMG, ich hab das Zitat NICHT gelesen. Hast du's gelesen, Strandkorb?
Ich hoffe nicht, du verdirbst dir damit doch alles.

Gyuri
3.18 D.O.C. - 26.04.2007, 06:42:01nach oben

Gast

scheisse jetzt hab ichs auch gelesen....

Profil von Strandkorb Strandkorb
3.18 D.O.C. - 26.04.2007, 17:24:07nach oben

3300 Posts: Leader

Das beste war eh schon rot markiert

diMaggio
3.18 D.O.C. - 26.04.2007, 20:48:03nach oben

Gast

Das hatte ich auch schonmal gelesen, aber die Zusammenfassung der ganzen Folge wollte ich mir dann doch nicht durchlesen, dann bringt mir dei Folge ja GAR nix mehr, lol!

[ Seite: 1 2 3 4 5 ]

© 2024 pScript | Icons by dryIcons | Regeln & Disclaimer