LF  WF  Login  Suche  Registrieren

ABC-Folgen & -Diskussionen > The Lost Experience Act 2LOST-fans.de Forum - The Lost Experience Act 2

In diesem Thread befinden sich 53 Posts. Er wurde 12821 mal gelesen.
[ Seite: 1 2 3 ]
Antworten Druckansicht

halux
The Lost Experience Act 2 - 05.07.2006, 16:31:21nach oben

Gast

UPDATE "ITALY POST 03":

The situation's taken yet another turn.

I followed Mittelwerk into town this morning, hoping this would be the moment of truth... that the world would finally lay eyes on the mysterious Enzo Valenzetti.

But it wasn't to be. Pretty soon, I realized we were heading elsewhere, and I have to admit, I was more than a little confused when we pulled into the parking lot of Sanremo Mercy Memorial Hospital (at least, I think that's the translation).

Mittelwerk went into the hospital - entered the Alvar Hanso Center for Advanced Medical Sciences (yeah, this is one of those HANSO HOSPITALS ) along with a couple of his black-suited minions. A couple hours later, he came out. Shook hands with a nurse, let's call her Sophia, and left.

Nurse Sophia wouldn't talk to me. In fact, she tried to usher me out. But I think you know as well as I do. Everyone has their price. Listen to THIS .

Not sure what's worse... the fact Mittelwerk just had all the blood in his body replaced? Or, the fact that I'm not really all that surprised?

Of course, the question on everybody's lips (or the one that should be) is, "WHY WOULD HE DO THAT?"

It's a head-scratcher, I know.

And, while I haven't had too much time to wrap my brain around this one, as I see it, there are at least a few reasons why you might get an exchange transfusion:

1) You have a legitimate medical condition, like jaundice or sickle-cell anemia.

Let's assume this ISN'T the case for Mittelwerk.

2) You're a crazy health-nut who has unlimited funds and access to the world's more experimental life-extension technologies.

Not TOO far-fetched, considering, but still... I think there's more to it, like -

3) You have something inexplicably wrong with your blood, maybe not a disease per se, but... If you remember, ALVAR HANSO seems to have a problem with HIS BLOOD - could whatever it is be "going around" at The Hanso Foundation?

Now, while I kinda like this explanation, the writing on the wall points to this one, as well:

4) Along with an insane number of inoculations, you're preparing your body for some sort of hell-on-earth conditions.

Yeah. So, that's all I've got. If you've got other theories, I'd love to hear them... but...

Whatever the reason or reasons for Mittelwerk's little out-patient hospital visit, if we take a step back and examine all of this, it's pretty clear Mittelwerk is going to this island he referenced in that email (see Monday's post).

Now, why an island requiring six hundred injections and an exchange transfusion would be the desired location for this SPIDER PROTOCOL eludes me. But, I think I just heard the starter pistol.

I don't know if I can stop them.

If Nurse Sophia hasn't informed on me already, it's only a matter of time before she does. I've checked out of the hotel, and I'm duct-taping myself to Mittelwerk's every move.

We can't lose him again. GidgetGirl, if you know any more, NOW is the time to tell.

The rest of you, you know the drill. Post those comments!

Hier nochmals die jpg's:

GidgetGirl hat bis jetzt noch nicht geantwortet!

Zum versteckten Video von Rachel. Klickt auf den Button PLAY NOW. Dann kommt irgend ein Komiker, der gerade Backham verarscht. Irgendwann nach ca. 3.5 Minuten ist plötzlich Rachel zu sehen, wie sie sich einhacken möchte und dann verschwindet sie wieder. Ich bin mir sicher, dass es noch irgendwo ein anderes Video von ihr gibt. Hab leider keine Zeit mehr, denn ich habe noch einen Termin. Ich werde es morgen hier posten...

Ach ja, der Podcast von DJDAN ist jetz up. Ihr findet ihn hier: http://www.djdan.am/podcast.html

Hier ist eine Anleitung, was ihr tun müsst:
DJ Dan's new podcast is up. To access it you need to type (any letters) in the sublymonal ad at the top of the page, to make the word "pyramids" appear. Once you've done that, the second image along the bottom of the page will change and you can click it to hear the new podcast. [1]

During the podcast, Dan takes a call from a man who lost his grandma in the 1960's. He states that:

His grandma was a doctorate at the University of Michigan
Joined a cult called The Karma Imperative (obviously mistaken for the DHARMA Initative)
Ventured to a location in the South Pacific Ocean, called "The Flame"
Never returned
This is, by no doubt, Karen DeGroot.

- Editiert von halux am 06.07.2006, 13:58 -

halux
The Lost Experience Act 2 - 06.07.2006, 13:56:25nach oben

Gast

UPDATE "ITALY POST 04":

Last night, Mittelwerk's car headed for the airport. I followed, praying I could come across some flight information before he jetted away.

But he wasn't in the car.

By the time I realized it was the other members of The Hanso Foundation party, it was too late.

So, I headed back toward the water. Figured a walk on the wharf would clear my head.

It did a lot more than that:

Helgus Antonius. What does that mean?

What the hell is in those crates? Is this all part of the SPIDER PROTOCOL?

And, if so... was I wrong about the island near the equator? Is this place in the Mediterranean? Somewhere else? Where is Mittelwerk going???

I want to scream.

I've given up way too much of my life for it to end like this. Please don't let it end like this.

I need to know where he's heading if I'm gonna stop him!

GIDGETGIRL! WHERE ARE YOU?

Ihr braucht nicht zu Googeln, denn man findet nichts unter Helgus Antonius. Vielleicht ist es ein Anagramm. Deshalb suchte ich eine englische Software (wordplay) zum Erstellen von Helgus Antonius. Ich habe es für 1 bis 3 Wörter eingestellt und bekam über 100 verschiedene mögliche Lösungen. Jedoch hatte keines im entferntesten Sinne etwas mit Lost, Dharma oder Hanso Foundation zu tun. Schade, schade...

- Editiert von halux am 06.07.2006, 14:11 -

halux
The Lost Experience Act 2 - 06.07.2006, 14:50:42nach oben

Gast

Irgendwann findet auch ein blindes Huhn ein Korn...

3 Posts weiter oben habe ich doch das neue Login und das Passwort erwähnt. Ich habe jetzt herausgefunden, wo man es einsetzen kann. Die Seite von LOSTNINJA wurde von Rachel gehackt. Dort findet ihr auf der linken Seite im Fenster LOST RADIO den Button "The Truth". Dahinter ist das Pop-Up-Fenster von Rachel versteckt.

Login: rblake
Passwort: organharvest

So gelangt ihr auf den Podcast von DJDAN. Oder noch schneller mit einen Klick HIER!

Rachel hat ja Mittelwerk beobachtet, als er aus einem Spital gekommen ist und noch mit einer Krankenschwester gesprochen hat. Sie hat ebenfalls ein Interview mit der Schwester gemacht und es auf der UK Channel 4 Site versteckt. HIER ist der Link dazu.

Ich staune immer wieder, was sich die Produzenten einfallen lassen. Entweder sind das echt gut gefakte Bilder oder die lassen sich wirklich was kosten und besprühen mal schnell einen Container mit dem Hansologo. Dieses spannende interaktive Game versüsst mir wirklich die Wartezeit auf die 3. Staffel.

- Editiert von halux am 06.07.2006, 17:06 -

halux
The Lost Experience Act 2 - 10.07.2006, 09:37:20nach oben

Gast

Hallo Leute. Keine Aufregung bitte, es steht seit 4 Tagen kein Post mehr hier, weil einfach NICHTS passiert ist. Ich habe mich heute durch einige Foren gewühlt und überall ist man verwundert, dass man schlicht nichts mehr gehört hat. Kein Lebenszeichen von Rachel, keine Kommentare von diesem GidgetGirl und kein neuer Podcast von DJDan...

Profil von Strandkorb Strandkorb
The Lost Experience Act 2 - 10.07.2006, 13:10:42nach oben

3300 Posts: Leader

Helgus Antonius ... klingt römisch

nunja, ich habe mal die HANSO Buchstaben rausgenommen ...

Helgus Antonius

da bleibt dann übrig : ELGUSTNIU

das in einen Anagram-Server gepackt ...

http://www.mbhs.edu/~bconnell/cgi-bin/anagram.cgi?cpw=1&phrase=ELGUSTNIU

vielleicht dort etwas ...
STUN GUILE : arglistig betäuben
unite slug ... vereinter durchschuss und viele mehr, alles passt irgendwie nicht ...
http://www.mbhs.edu/~bconnell/cgi-bin/anagram.cgi?cpw=1&phrase=ELGUSTNIU

- Editiert von Strandkorb am 10.07.2006, 13:24 -

halux
The Lost Experience Act 2 - 10.07.2006, 16:23:55nach oben

Gast

Naja, diese Spielchen mit den Anagrammen hab ich auch schon versucht. Da gibt es hunderte von Lösungen. Ich habe jedoch auf der "The Lost Ninja"-Seite gerade gelesen, dass Halgus Antonius irgend etwas mit The Flower of Life zu tun hat. Da könnte was dran sein...

Das Flower of Life ist ein uraltes Symbol. Mehr zu lesen hier: http://www.floweroflife.org/

Profil von Strandkorb Strandkorb
The Lost Experience Act 2 - 10.07.2006, 20:08:56nach oben

3300 Posts: Leader

bah wieder so ein Sinnloses Zeichen. Die wissen gut, wie man die Fans damit beschäftigen kann ...
Ich frag mich langsam echt, was das alles mit dem Inselgeschen zu tun haben soll

halux
The Lost Experience Act 2 - 11.07.2006, 07:47:39nach oben

Gast

Endlich ist nun ein neuer Post von Rachel da. Ein ziemlich langer. Zuerst entschuldigt sie sich für die lange Wartezeit. Sie wurde (selbst als Hackerin) von jemandem gehackt, usw. usw. Dann kommt sie aber wieder auf das eigentliche Thema:

UPDATE ITALY POST 05:

You know that Geronimo Jackson tune? It goes - "She left me on the boardwalk/With my head held in my hands..."

Well, it's been running through my head all day, over and over, and over. This place feels like a ghost town.

The Hanso Foundation people left almost four days ago. The Global Welfare Consortium execs followed suit. Despite my best efforts, Valenzetti remains untraceable. And, as you know, a certain ship has most definitely sailed.

I read the suggestions from Chucklez3 and others in the comments and checked with the harbormaster - between, him, me, my broken Italian, and his broken English, I've come to the conclusion that the Helgus Antonius is a phantom ship...

...because, despite the bribe money I dropped on him (was nice knowing you, Widmore severance package), the harbormaster didn't waver in his account. Not even for a second. The Helgus Antonius never ARRIVED in Sanremo, and it never left.

Maybe they should've called it the Alvar Hanso.

He must have been intimidated, and good.

And what's with that name? It seems symbolic to me, symbolic of Mittelwerk's intent. If misterfrosty and pilferk are right... if it means The Holy Flower... I don't know, but something in that frightens me very deeply.

Or what about this "St. Anthony" theory Rorschach and so many others are discussing? "Patron Saint of Lost Things?" What could Mittelwerk be trying to find?

Does it mean something else entirely? Nothing???

It's frustrating, to come this far... To follow Mittelwerk to Italy, to find out whatever the hell he's doing somehow involves this Valenzetti Equation, to see him receive these bizarre medical treatments and inoculations in preparation for it...

...just to have him slip away again.

So friends, where does that leave us? Where do I go now? Do I just give up? Or does somebody else have the answer?

I deserve to know this... It's my right to know this!

GidgetGirl... are you out there?

Dann ist auch ein neuer Podcast von DJDAN wieder verfügbar. Sobald ich zum Transcript komme, werde ich es hier posten. Wer es schon früher hören müchte, der geht auf die bekannte Seite http://www.letyourcompassguideyou.com/usr/ und findet die mp3-Datei unter OWELLES. Komischer Weise steht 10. June. Die haben sich wohl im Monat geirrt...

Ach so, dann wurde noch eine neue Homepage gefunden. Sie benötigt jedoch auch zuerst ein Benutzername und ein Passwort. Diese sind allerdings noch nicht bekannt. Hier schon mal die Adresse: http://www.hansoexposed.com/

- Editiert von halux am 11.07.2006, 08:05 -

halux
The Lost Experience Act 2 - 11.07.2006, 09:44:20nach oben

Gast

Hier noch das versprochene Transcript von DJDAN:

A= Announcer

D= DJ Dan

T= Tanya

C#= Callers 1-?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A: Coming to you live from the bug planted in your head... [DJ DAN JINGLE] You're listening to DJ Dan, shutting down The Man.

D: Dan: Get your dialing fingers ready, Conspiraspies--it's time for our first brand new spanking series: "Where's Alvar?" Now, if you've been following the work of our dream girl, whistle-blowing, investigative, whipper snapper Rachel Blake, who may or may not be the hacker Persephone - who in true Conspiraspy fashion literally shutdown the hanso foundation website then you know she is having a little bit of a problem. See, she is hitting a lot of dead ends, most of them circulating around the fact that she can't seem to locate the man with all the answers, the ring leader himself, Alvar Hanso. Tonya, where do you think Alvar Hanso is?

T: Er, standing right behind you?

D: Wha? Whoa! Right, almost gave me a heart attack, Tonya. I have one of those actual size cardboard cutouts of Hanso standing right back there in the corner, printed it from that Narvik photo. And Tonya knows I have a bad memory. Anyway, back to topic: I wanted to help Rachel find Hanso, so I thought to myself. Self, you've got a worldwide network of eager Conspiraspies and most of them have two very curious eyes, so I've decided to put those eyeballs to use, Conspiraspies. Have you seen Alvar Hanso? Have you had a run in with the man himself? Then give us a call, first caller? Brad from Michiana. [Mispronouncing]

C1: Michiana!

D: Where the hell is Michiana?

C1: Er, Southwest Michigan, North West Indiana, we are sparsely populated.

D: I can see why... Bradley, where's Alvar?

C1: I'm pretty sure I saw him at Mr. Cluck's, he was eating a family bucket, was all by himself.

D: Breasts? Or Legs and thighs?

C1: I think it was like thi...

D: SHUTDOWN! Billionaires do not eat legs and thighs! It's a fact, look it up. Andrew from the San Fernando valley. Like, totally, Andrew, where's Alvar?

C2: Dan, I was visiting a friend in the Santa Rosa hospital for the mentally ill and I could swear I saw a guy who looked just like Hanso talking to the doctors.

D: Intriguing , we know these guys are into the mentally ill. When was this, Andrew?

C2: Two months ago

D: Two months... SHUTDOWN!

Useful information only, people, Come on! Lindsey from NYC, you are on baby.

C3: Hey Dan, I was doing a photo shoot at a soccer stadium in LA and I swear Hanso was running a tour de stade.

D: And what in the holy heck fires is a tour de stade, Lindsey?

C3: It's where you run up and down all the stairs in a stadium.

D: SHUTDOWN! Recent estimates put Alvar Hanso at somewhere near 112 years old, I don't care what kind of life extension drugs they are pumping into the old boy. I couldn't run a tour de stade when I was twenty ok?

T: I think that might be more of an individual problem, DJ Dan.

D: Tonya, don't make me come into the producer's booth.

T: If we had a producers booth...

D: Yeah, sorry about that. Steve, from Florida...

C4: DJ Dan, you're awesome.

D: Well I know that, where's Alvar?

C4: Er, I know for a fact that he was taking applications at an army recruiting office in Tallahassee.

D: SHUTDOWN! Everybody knows there ain't nothing but strip clubs and waffle joints in Tallahassee. And Hanso doesn't strike me as a desperate man. Tony from San Fran, where's Alvar?

C5: I'm pretty sure I saw him in a hot air balloon.

D: Ok, that's a billionaire sport. Tell me, Tony where were you at the time?

C5: In a hot air balloon.

D: SHUTDOWN! Speaking of hot air! OK, lightning round: Just name the location--Nat from Raleigh: Go!

C6: Niagara Falls

D: American or Canadian side?

C6: Canadian?

D: SHUTDOWN! Kevin from Des Moines, where's Alvar?

C7: I'm pretty sure I saw him at a diner last night a few miles from here.

D: Populated or unpopulated road.

C7: Unpopulated.

D: Tonya, take down the info. Don from Athens, Georgia or Greece?

C8: Greece, by way of Georgia.

D: OK, now I'm really confused. Where's Alvar?

C8: Well, I heard from a friend he went to a faith-healer in Ayer's Rock in Australia.

D: On the fence with that; will have to go with SHUTDOWN! Hanso is The Man and The Man ain't vibing with the faith healers. OK, last call before the break: Nikolai from Philly, where's Alvar?

C9: [Russian accent] Hi DJ Dan, I'm frequent traveler and quite often in the VIP lounge of Oceanic Air, I have seen old European gentleman, absolutely fitting Hanso's description, always with drink in hand.

D: And this drink what was it?

C9: Looks like he drinks Manhattan.

D: SHUTDOWN! If you'd have said mineral water I would have bit. Well folks, our journey today was most likely fruitless, but keep those peepers peeled, and tune in two weeks from now for another edition of Wheeeeerrrrees WHOA! [Almost sounded like 'Walt'] Tonya! Help me get rid of this cardboard cutout! C’mon, c’mon. Let’s get it out of here. It’s freakin’ me out.

A: You're listening to DJ Dan, shutting down The Man.

Diese Gespräch bringt uns nicht wirklich weiter. Soll dies alles nur ein Witz sein, oder sind da Hinweise versteckt? Keine Ahnung! Alle erwähnten Orte haben aber etwas mit Lost zu tun...

Hot air balloon - Henry Gale reference
Tallahassee (DJ Dan nearly quotes Edward Mars' encounter with Kate word-for-word about waffle houses & strip malls) - Kate and Sawyer reference
At Mr. Cluck's - Hurley reference
A Faith healer at Ayers Rock, Australia - Rose and Bernard reference
Santa Rosa Mental Health Institute - Hurley, Libby, Locke's mom, "Dave" reference
VIP Lounge of Oceanic Airlines drinking a Manhattan - All survivors of flight 815
Performing a Tour de Stade at Los Angeles Stadium - Jack, Desmond, Penny reference
Army recruiting office in Florida - Kate/Sayid reference
Niagara Falls, Canadian site - Rose, Bernard reference
Diner on an unpopulated road a few miles outside of Des Moines, Iowa (Kate's mom's diner?) - Kate, Sawyer reference

- Editiert von halux am 11.07.2006, 10:13 -

halux
The Lost Experience Act 2 - 13.07.2006, 07:46:43nach oben

Gast

UPDATE ITALY POST 06 :

Is this a trap?

I received a phone call this morning. In my room... Nobody has the number, so of course, I RECORDED IT .

RBlake
FalseDegree

I don't really have a choice, do I? I have to go.

Mensch, der kürzeste Post bisher. Man merkt schon, dass auch in den Staaten die Sommerferien angefangen haben...
Ich wollte das Login und das Passwort von Rachel auf der ABC Seite einfügen. Funktioniert bei mir schon wieder nicht. Es ist zum Verzweifeln. Andere Informationen kriegt man zum jetztigen Zeitpunkt noch nicht. Liegt auch daran, dass lostpedia und thelostexperienceclues-blogspot beide "down" sind. Irgend ein findiger User wird dann hoffentlich den Podcast von Rachel auf YouTube laden...

Hallo...hier bin ich wieder. Lostpedia ist zwar immer noch down, dafür aber die andere Seite nicht mehr und füttert uns mit hochinteressanten Informationen. Anscheinend war das kein Zufall, dass gleich beide Homepages gleichzeitig down waren. Den Telefonanruf habe ich in der Zwischenzeit auch gefunden. Es ist ein Anruf (kein Podcast wie zuerst vermutet) von einer Frau, die sich nicht zu erkennen gibt. Es könnte durchaus dieses GidgetGirl sein.

Hier der direkte Link dazu:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/gidgetphonecall_direct-mp3.html

Es ist noch interessant zu lesen, was thelostexperienceclues geschrieben hat:

We are BACK after being SHUTDOWN by Blogger! There is definitely something fishy about The Lost Experience Clues, Inside the Experience AND Lostpedia all going down at the same time! Is it just a coincidence, or is someone trying to silence us?

Podcast 9 Episode: We got episode 9 of our famous podcast coming in loud and unclear! We talk theories, and delve into our "Plot and Payoff Predictions" to spice up an otherwise slow couple of days. It's pretty long again, so be patient...

Rachel Blake - Italy Post 06: Rachel updated her site today and received a phone call from non other than Gidget Girl. Click here and use "RBlake" as the id and "FalseDegree" as the password. Or click here to listen without having to use the id or password.

Click HERE to launch iTunes, find our podcast, and subscribe.
Click HERE if you'd rather just listen in your browser or right-click and save the file.

The Call: Yesterday, Speaker mentioned in his comments that he received a phone call instructing him to watch tonight's re-runs of LOST and today we can confirm what he says because we have also received a phone call! Someone with a heavy accent called in and told us that we definitely need to watch tonight, but didn't specify which episode. When we asked who he was, there was only a click... very mysterious. Luckily, we recorded the conversation and will try to have it on next week's podcast!

The Commercial: During the U.S. re-airing of "The 23rd Psalm" , the Hanso Foundation ran an advertisement featuring Thomas Mittlewerk in which he said, "Spirited Debate. It is the cornerstone of our philosophy here at the Hanso Foundation We are reaching out to a better tomorow and that means listening to our critics. Even those who would lob unfounded claims from the darkness. We are confident in our mission. That is why we invite you, talk about us discuss our acomplishments and our continued progress. We are here for you. Thank you and namaste. " Hier ist auch der Link zum Video von Thomas Mittlewerk: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=%20rCGd9XiPXzE

Sobald lostpedia wieder up ist, werde ich dort wahrscheinlich auch das Transcript des Telefonanrufes finden und hier gleich posten. Ich konnte nämlich die Frau überhaupt nicht gut verstehen. Erstens lag es an der Qualität und zweitens auch an meinen Englischkenntnissen. Bis bald...

- Editiert von halux am 13.07.2006, 07:55 -

- Editiert von halux am 13.07.2006, 07:58 -

- Editiert von halux am 13.07.2006, 14:40 -

halux
The Lost Experience Act 2 - 13.07.2006, 08:16:41nach oben

Gast

Ich habe nun auch ein Transcript gefunden. Es war nun wirklich GidgetGirl. In den jeweiligen Comments gibt es diverse Vermutungen, wer dieses GidgetGirl nun wirklich sein könnte.

RB: Hello. Hello?

GG: Yeah.

RB: Who is this? Hello?

GG: Just another Monday morning quarterback.

RB: GidgetGirl? How, how did you find me?

GG: Is that what's really important?

RB: Where have you been?

GG: Hiding. Which is what you should be doing.

RB: I am hiding.

GG: If I can find you so can they. But they're leaving you alone for some reason. Why, Rachel?

RB: Why are you calling now?

GG: No! Don't do that. Don't avoid the question.

RB: I'm not

GG: *sigh* It doesn't make sense. For me, I'm involved. The man I love, say what you will about him, about us, he's involved. I can't get away but you, Rachel, you have a choice.

RB: Like you had a choice to fall in love with a married man? I don't have a choice, I have to do this. And I'm sorry, but I can't tell you anymore.

GG: I have something for you, a package. I think its time we met.

RB: Where?

GG: Here, in Paris.

RB: But I'm in Italy, I can't...

GG: Tomorrow. Check your e-mail. I'll send you the meet location. It'll be encoded, but, you're smart. That shouldn't be a problem.

RB: And how will I know you? What's your name? Please! You know my name!

GG: And you've made it clear that’s I know. You'll know me.

RB: Ok.

GG: And one more thing. No cameras. You're reckless Rachel, and reckless will get me killed.

*End*

Freuen wir uns nun auf morgen. Dann wird hoffentlich auf Rachsel Page der erste Post "POST FRANCE 01" stehen. Nochmals zu den oben erwähnten Vermutungen. Die meisten Fans denken, dass GidgetGirl die Geliebte von Hugh McIntyre ist. Wir werden es bestimmt irgendwann erfahren. Nun bin ich erstmal auf Paris gespannt und was in diesem Packet sein wird...

- Editiert von halux am 13.07.2006, 08:29 -

halux
The Lost Experience Act 2 - 14.07.2006, 07:25:04nach oben

Gast

Mandrake Wig, dieser komische Typ von der Retriver-Seite, hat uns wieder einen Tipp gegeben. Hier ein Auszug von ihm: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v151/punkguyky/Lost%20Experience/mandrake.jpg (siehe roter Pfeil)

Heute Freitag soll also auf der RoT-Seite was Neues stehen. Es ist jetzt allerdings noch zu früh. Die Amis stehen erst auf. Ich schätze mal, dass gegen 14 Uhr sicherlich was zu finden ist...

Auch auf der Rachelseite ist noch nichts Neues zu entdecken. Auch sie wird sich wahrscheinlich heute bereits in Paris befinden...

halux
The Lost Experience Act 2 - 14.07.2006, 11:29:20nach oben

Gast

Es gibt vielleicht einige Fans unter euch, die sich erst vor kurzem für das absolut hammerharte, interaktive Lostgame interessieren. Leider ist Act I längst vorbei und Act III wird irgendwann Mitte August beginnen. Diejenigen, welche den Act I verpasst haben, können diesen nun wieder nachvollziehen. Die Hansohomepage ist zwar nicht freigegeben. Ich habe jedoch einen Link gefunden, wo man alles nochmals nachspielen kann. Viel Spass!

http://www.thehansofoundation.org/adkahdskja2897429834ahjkncawuye32782374/hanso_noshutdown.swf

halux
The Lost Experience Act 2 - 17.07.2006, 08:08:03nach oben

Gast

Rachel Blake hat am Freitag ein Bild und ihr Login inkl. Passwort gepostet.

rblake
milkcatronman

Von diesem Foto aus gelangt man direkt auf die Spriteseite sublymonal.com. Dort müsst ihr "listen" eingeben und klickt dann anschliessend auf den Musiker Talib Kweli. Sobald seine Musik geladen wird, findet ihr im linken Auge (von euch aus gesehen) einen versteckten Link. Der führt euch dann zu der Seite wo ihr Rachels Login und Passwort eingeben müsst.

Tja, und dann erscheint Rachels nächste Videobotschaft. Sie erzählt, dass sie in Paris an einem vereinbarten Ort auf GidgetGirl - welche übrigens Frau Darla Taft ist - wartete. Doch sie kam nicht! Rachel vernahm dann später, dass Darla mit Hugh McIntyre einen Autounfall hatte und beide dabei ums leben kamen. Rachel behauptet, dass dieser Unfall NIE UND NIMMER einfach NUR ein Autounfall war. Plötzlich hört man im Hintergrund Schüsse, jemand klopft an die Tür und auch ihr Telefon klingelt. Rachel rettet sich unter ihr Hotelbett und .... fertig mit der Videobotschaft.

Gleichzeitig gab es auf der retriversoftruth Seite wieder einmal einen neuen Eintrag. Es sind zwar keine Clues versteckt, aber es wird auf die broadband Seite hingewiesen. Wer sich dieser Anforderung annimmt entdeckt dann gleich auf der Seite http://www.broadbandstories.com/ ein neues Video von Thomas Mittlewerk.

- Editiert von halux am 17.07.2006, 08:11 -

halux
The Lost Experience Act 2 - 18.07.2006, 07:35:36nach oben

Gast

Noch keine Informationen von Rachel. Jedoch ist auf der retriversoftruth Seite wieder einmal etwas passiert. Gibt man seine Mailadresse ein, erhält man wieder einen neuen Newsletter mit folgendem Inhalt:

Dear friends,

Thank you for supporting the Retrievers of Truth. You unwavering loyalty and patronage are what keep me working so hard to get the truth out there about the Labrador. Things are going very well for the organization and for myself. I would not be speaking to you if it were not for your belief.

Today I would like to talk to you about something that has effected us all at one time or another - change. Change is the nature of existence. Do you think the now mighty and mentally superior Labrador retriever was always such a symbol of canine superiority? Definitely not.

I myself have experienced change in my life. An awakening or rebirth of sorts. And from that change came personal growth. A flowering, if you will. When a young yellow is but a pup he hasn't the slightest inkling of the changes he will endure. He goes though life as a pet only to later become the true master.

I can't tell you how to overcome change but I can tell you to look to the future. Aim for the stars. Pick a point in your mind that you want to reach and allow yourself to change - to adapt and be ready for anything that might come your way.

Like a wise old yellow once told me, "If I didn't change my mind, I'd be thinking the same things every single day."

Yours truly, Dr. Vincent "Wally" Bole

Ich habe ehrlich gesagt keine Ahnung, was ich mit diesem Inhalt anfangen kann. Der einzige Hinweis, der mir logisch erscheint ist das Wort CHANCE. Es hat sich auch etwas geändert. Nämlich das Passwort! Es lautet nun nicht mehr "POLAR BEAR" , sondern "1CF11D16-C378-4D5A-B038-00DF9ED171FF" . Wahrscheinlich wird das nicht das definitive Passwort sein, sondern ist eine Art Überschreibungscode. Ansonsten habe ich keine neuen Infos gefunden...

halux
The Lost Experience Act 2 - 18.07.2006, 11:21:29nach oben

Gast

Ich staune immer wieder über das World Wide Web und dessen User. Entweder sind die alle Arbeitslos oder haben einfach sonst zu viel Freizeit.

Ich habe in diesem Zusammenhang zwei Adressen gefunden, welche GEGEN die Hansoleute protestieren:

http://www.shadeoftruth.org/
http://www.freewebs.com/antihanso/

M.Shadow
The Lost Experience Act 2 - 18.07.2006, 13:08:01nach oben

Gast

Also langsam beginne ich das ganze nicht mehr zu verstehen. Gibt es wirklich diese Firma, oder ist das alles nur ein Spiel? Wäre nett wenn mich mal jemand kurz und knapp aufklären würde.

Profil von Salocin Salocin
The Lost Experience Act 2 - 18.07.2006, 14:47:44nach oben

8594 Posts: On Jacob's List
Grrr. Argghh.
Administrator

Die Hanso Foundation gibt es nicht, Auftritte von angeblichen Hanso-Offiziellen sind lediglich PR-Gags. Gleiches gilt für die im Namen der Foundation veröffentlichen Zeitungsanzeigen etc.

Kurz gesagt: Alles nur ein Spiel. Aber ein ziemlich kompliziertes, soweit ich das bisher mitbekommen hab

BaD-MaN
The Lost Experience Act 2 - 18.07.2006, 18:59:44nach oben

Gast

gibt nen update von rachel blake! hat ein neues video...aber ich hab kein plan wo ich das finden soll, nachdem ich mich eingeloggt habe!
ihr müsst auf stophanso.rachelblake.com und auf das erste bild klicken. (unter dem bild steht der login)
ihr kommt nun auf letyourcompassguideyou.com...hier müsst ihr auf die 216 klicken...dann einlogen...
ab hier weiß ich auch nich weiter....

halux
The Lost Experience Act 2 - 19.07.2006, 07:51:52nach oben

Gast

UPDATE "POST FRANCE 02":

@BaD-MaN hat es schon erwähnt und ich kann euch dafür weiterführen...

Beim Link ( 216° oder 252° ) erscheint das bekannte Popupfenster. Hier gebt ihr die Daten von Rachel ein:

Login: rblake
Passwort: honourbar

Dann müsst ihr auf den Ordner "my_docs" klicken und danach auf "zero_n_such" . So werdet ihr weitergeleitet auf die bekannte Jeepseite.

Geht zuerst auf die Hauptseite und klickt auf "07 Compass" und sucht euch dann den Link "Safety/Security" . Beim Kühlergrill befindet sich der gelbe Punkt "Crush Zone" . Es geht ein neues Fenster auf. Dort müsst ihr auf "Wach Demo" und schon seit ihr auf Rachels Video. (War doch gar nicht so schwer... )

Nun zum Video:
Das Telefon klingelt immer noch wie verrückt und an der Hotelzimmertüre pocht ein Mann wie wild an die Türe. Als Rachel nicht öffnet bricht ein mit einer Pistole gewaffneter Mann einfach die Türe ein und zwingt Rachel mit ihm mitzukommen. Ziemlich unsaft wir Rachel durch den Hotelflur und durch irgendwelche Gänge im Untergeschoss gezerrt. Dabei gibt ihr der Mann zu verstehen, dass ER nicht DER sei, für WEN sie IHN hält. Als Rachel ihn anfleht, sie nicht zu erschiessen, sagt er zu ihr: "Wenn ich das tun wollte, dann hätte ich dich längst erschossen. Es ist für meine Sicherheit vor IHM. " Rachel versteht nicht und will wissen wer IHM ist. Da gibt der schwarzgekleidete Mann zur Anwort "Mittlewerk" .

Der Speaker auf ABC behauptet, dass dieses Video bereits 3 Tage alt ist. Was auch auffällt, Rachel schreibt keine Posts mehr. Wir erhalten immer nur ein verlinktes Bild und ihr Login und Passwort. Das ist normaler Weise nicht Rachels Art. Wer hilt also Rachel? Irgend jemand postet ihre Videos und Passwörter für sie weiterhin auf ihrer Homepage. Ist es der schwarzgekleidete Mann oder jemand anderes?

Hier noch das Transcript zum Video:
Rachel: There’s no way out of here!

Man: Listen to me! Don’t make me shoot the lock off!

Rachel: Get away!!!

(The man in black from previous posts, the man who Rachel hit with an iron, bursts through the door)

Man in black: Don’t scream! Come to me, stay low! Now!!

(Phone continues to ring, gunshot still fires as Rachel crawls to the door, shrieking from the gunfire)

Rachel: Ow!

Man in black: Stop fighting.

Rachel: Get off of me!

Man in black: I’m not who you think I am!

(Rachel hits him)

Man in black: Ah, son of a…

(The camera jerks and shuffles as they run through the hotel, moving down some stairs to an underground passageway. Rachel seems to trip on the stairs, groaning. The man in black stops and runs back, pointing his gun at her)

Rachel: Don’t kill me.

Man in black: If I wanted to kill you, I’d have shot you with this thing already. It’s for my protection from them. Sit down.

Rachel: Them who?

Man in black: Them them, Mittelwerk. Turn that thing off, I’m gonna tell you everything you want to know.

Rachel: Who are you?

Man in black: Not on camera Miss Blake. Unless you want them to know who you really are.

(Both breathe heavily as Rachel puts on her glassescam and turns off the digital cam)

- Editiert von halux am 19.07.2006, 07:56 -

[ Seite: 1 2 3 ]

© 2024 pScript | Icons by dryIcons | Regeln & Disclaimer