LF  WF  Login  Suche  Registrieren

Serien > Chuck (NBC)LOST-fans.de Forum - Chuck (NBC)

In diesem Thread befinden sich 66 Posts. Er wurde 21690 mal gelesen.
[ Seite: 1 2 3 4 ]
Antworten Druckansicht

Profil von Zuckermaus Zuckermaus
Chuck (Spoiler) - 25.01.2008, 10:44:01nach oben
LiveJournalSkypeICQYahoo
7339 Posts: Survival Expert
Klassiker

Zitat:
Original von Drashee
Japp, dass stimmt. NBC sendet die 2 letzten Folgen heute special mäßig, nich wie sonst montags. Allerdings hab ich die 2 letzten Folgen schon gesehen, denn die kamen diesen Montag schon in Kanada

Und warum gibst Du dann nicht Bescheid..?

All icons made by LJ users

My Moviebase

Drashee
Chuck (Spoiler) - 25.01.2008, 10:48:00nach oben

Gast

Zitat:
Original von Zuckermaus
Zitat:
Original von Drashee
Japp, dass stimmt. NBC sendet die 2 letzten Folgen heute special mäßig, nich wie sonst montags. Allerdings hab ich die 2 letzten Folgen schon gesehen, denn die kamen diesen Montag schon in Kanada

Tut mich leid Ich dacht das sei allgemein bekannt oder so

Chuck (Spoiler) - 25.01.2008, 10:52:43nach oben
LiveJournalSkypeICQYahoo
Klassiker

Zitat:
Original von Drashee
Zitat:
Original von Zuckermaus
Zitat:
Original von Drashee

Tut mich leid Ich dacht das sei allgemein bekannt oder so

Okay... Abba ich brauch momentan immer nen extra Bescheid..wegen Babybrain und keine/nicht wirklich Zeit für LJ und so...

My Moviebase

Chuck (Spoiler) - 28.01.2008, 09:54:53nach oben
LiveJournalSkypeICQYahoo
Klassiker

Zitat:
Original von Komohdo
*hust* Aber so toll fand ich die beiden Episoden jetzt irgendwie nicht... *hust*

Also,sooo schlecht fand ich die nun auch nicht.Vor allem 1x13 war doch recht witzig.
Als der ganze Buy More plötzlich leer war und dieser plöde häßliche Fisch auch verschwunden war

My Moviebase

Profil von Komohdo Komohdo
Chuck (Spoiler) - 03.02.2008, 00:19:52nach oben
Homepage von KomohdoLiveJournalICQ
10507 Posts: Jacob Loves Me!
El Komohdore

Aber man hat schon irgendwie gemerkt, dass es mehr Filler-Episoden waren.

"It's the only way, then they can all forget me.
I got too big, too noisy. Time to step back into the shadows."

"Thanks for being awesome."

Chuck (Spoiler) - 07.10.2008, 12:23:51nach oben
El Komohdore

Also wenn die Serie jetzt weiterhin jede Woche mir nen neuen/alten Ohrwurm bringt, dann... dann... ach egal.

Erst Hip to be Square letzte Woche und heute... ja wie heißt das Lied eigentlich?

Chuck (Spoiler) - 07.10.2008, 12:37:11nach oben
LiveJournalSkypeICQYahoo
Klassiker

Huey Lewis and the News - Do you believe in Love

Yep, hab gerade mit 2x02 angefangen.

My Moviebase

Profil von MoJoe MoJoe
Chuck (Spoiler) - 13.10.2008, 09:45:04nach oben
MSN MessengerICQ
1823 Posts: Hunter

So, hab mich jetzt auch mal durchgerungen Chuck zu gucken. Und hab direkt mal bis 1x10 durchgeschaut
Wirklich geile Serie, und wieso kannte ich bitte Yvonne Strahovski aka Sarah noch nicht??? Diese Frau ist der Hammer
Ich liebe die Serie. Sie verbindet sehr gut Spannung und Action mit Humor. Die Schauspieler sind durchweg "awesome"
Kann es kaum erwarten heute abend weiterzugucken.

"Wir sind alle Opfer der Kausalität. Ich hab’ zuviel Wein getrunken, also muss ich pissen gehen. Ursache und Wirkung. Au Revoir."

Profil von the-good-shepherd the-good-shepherd
Chuck (Spoiler) - 17.10.2008, 20:01:16nach oben
Management

@MoeJoe
Yvonne Strahovski ist wirklich ein Babe, wenn du Interesse an einer guten Seite über sie hast kann ich dir Strahotski.com empfehlen, der Name der Seite trifft es imho recht genau

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness.
For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.
And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

Chuck (Spoiler) - 22.10.2008, 20:08:27nach oben
LiveJournalSkypeICQYahoo
Klassiker

Ich pack das jetzt mal hier rein. Major Casting News from EW

After Charlie's tragic death on Lost, fans wondered if Dominic Monaghan would return to TV. Well, he is and he's coming to Chuck!

Here's the scoop from Ausiello at EW:
In what reps his first major TV gig since Lost, Dominic Monaghan has signed on to guest star on NBC's Chuck as -- stop me if this sounds familiar -- a free-spirited British rock star targeted for death by a shadowy group of evil-doers. And the similarities to his Lost alter ego Charlie don't end there. Well, actually, yes, they do. "This is a very, very different kind of character," insists executive producer Josh Schwartz of Monaghan's metalhead, who makes an in-store appearance at Buy More and ends up getting entangled in one of Chuck's spy games. "He's a lunatic in the best sense of the word. And there's no heroin [addiction]." Monaghan's participation is only half the Feb. 2 episode's sell: It also will air partly in 3-D, piggybacking on NBC's 3-D Super Bowl stunt. (The network will broadcast the big game the night before.) Aside from the cool factor of seeing himself in 3-D, what drew Monaghan to the role? Did he have any hesitation about channeling someone who, at least on paper, so closely resembles Charlie? And might his tube return be the precursor to another Lost comeback? Hmmm… Sounds like the set-up to an exclusive Q&A with Dominic Monaghan. Scratch that. It is the set-up to an exclusive Q&A with Dominic Monaghan.

Welcome back to TV. Why now and why Chuck?
Monaghan: I wanted to work with Josh Schwartz. I've been wanting to be in business with him for a long time. My agent got me more and more interested in his work and his background and his sensibilities and we've been looking for a way to [connect] for a while now. He's my age, he's smart and cool and, obviously, extremely invested in the industry. He's a comic book fan, he's a movie fan, he's a big fan of TV and gives it a lot of respect. It's the same reason I wanted to work on Lost. I walked into a meeting with Damon Lindelof and J.J. Abrams and really considered those two people to be the real future of television.

Your Chuck character, Tyler Martin, sounds strangely familiar…
Monaghan: He is an English rock star, so obviously there are similarities [to Charlie]. But this is a comedic role. Charlie was not incredibly comedic on purpose. I think Charlie had funny moments, but Charlie was quite tortured and into meth. The guy that I play on Chuck is just an out-and-out lunatic. If you were to look up "definitive rock star" in the dictionary, there would be a picture of him. But there was definitely a little trepidation. I never want to play the same thing twice.

What convinced you to do it?
Monaghan: After meeting Josh Schwartz and reading the script, I realized that Charlie could never be this person. Charlie would not be a fan of Tyler. Charlie got into rock and roll for the music and to try and help himself in a therapeutic way. And I think Tyler got into rock and roll because he realizes that that's the easiest way to get free flights around the world. He's like Charlie in a hallucinogenic dream. He's like what Charlie would be in his most brilliant moment, but Tyler is like that all the time. So I thought it might be something that would tickle people to see.

When are you returning to Lost?
Monaghan: That's more of a question for Damon Lindelof. I don't really have a huge amount of control over that. I had a great time on the show, and I think Charlie is a character that is definitely missed. I know a lot of people on the show -- myself included -- get asked a lot of questions about when he's coming back. The general public seems to think he's on his way back at some point. But that's something for Damon to answer. All I can really say is if it was the right thing of course I'd go back.

Do you still watch the show?
Monaghan: I watch it here and there. It's not as simple for me to watch it as it used to be, because, obviously, being on the show I felt it was needed for me to watch it just to stay in that zone. Obviously, it's not as essential for me to watch it. But of course I know what's going on.
For more on Monaghan's Chuck gig, including scoop on the episode's other potential Lost tie-in, pick up the new issue of EW, on sale Friday. In the meantime, weigh in on Monaghan's tube comeback below!

And again.

My Moviebase

Profil von McLovin McLovin
Chuck (Spoiler) - 23.10.2008, 21:33:12nach oben

5647 Posts: Survival Expert
Colonel Cool

Ist jemandem aufgefallen, dass Chuck in Folge 1x02 bei der Untersuchung mit dem Doktor am Anfang sagt:"Oceanic flight 815 was shot down..."?
Ich fands ganz nett

Samael
Chuck (Spoiler) - 23.10.2008, 22:08:54nach oben

Gast

ja ist mir auch aufgefallen.

Chuck (Spoiler) - 26.11.2008, 09:02:45nach oben
LiveJournalSkypeICQYahoo
Klassiker

Zitat:
Michael Ausiello reports that Battlestar Galactica toaster Tricia Helfer has been cast on Chuck as Special Agent Alex Forrest, who shows no fear, no remorse and, much to Agent Casey's delight, is very easy on the eyes.
Unfortunately she's booked only for episode 2x18 and since Yvonne Strahovski has a six-year contract a replacement won't happen so fast - yay!

source

My Moviebase

Samael
Chuck (Spoiler) - 27.11.2008, 00:28:03nach oben

Gast

ich find chuck wird im moment immer besser. nach einer nur netten season kommt mitlerweile richtig spannung. finde das im moment wirklich eine tolle serie, die sich aber auch schnell totlaufen kann. auf dauer kanns wohl nicht funktionieren, aber solange noch gute folgen kommen gerne.

Chuck (Spoiler) - 23.12.2008, 19:47:58nach oben

Colonel Cool

Guckt eigentlich noch irgentwer??
Ich hab grad 2x11 gesehen und fand das war eine der besten Chuck Folgen überhaupt.Bis vor kurzem hatte ich gar keine Lust mehr weiterzugucken aber jetzt freu ich mich auf jeden Fall wieder auf die nächste Folge.
Btw, weiß jemand wann es wieder weiter geht?

Chuck (Spoiler) - 23.12.2008, 20:21:42nach oben
El Komohdore

War 2x11 die Weihnachtsepisode? Die fand ich gaaaanz schwach.

Chuck (Spoiler) - 23.12.2008, 20:28:39nach oben

Colonel Cool

Ja, das war die Weihnachtsepisode

Samael
Chuck (Spoiler) - 24.12.2008, 12:03:38nach oben

Gast

also ich fand auch, dass es nach der folge mit seiner ex ziemlich abgeschwächt hat. die folge mit sarahs dad war ganz nett, so im oceans 11 stil, aber die folge mit caseys ehemaligen ausbilder und die weihnachtsfolge waren wieder schwächer.

Chuck (Spoiler) - 31.03.2009, 15:59:28nach oben
El Komohdore

Sollte es von Chuck jemals eine dritte Season geben, werde ich mir SEHR gut überlegen ob ich es überhaupt weitergucken werde.
Die Episoden sind wirklich nur noch blah und die Schleichwerbung of the Week geht mir auch langsam aufn Keks...

Chuck (Spoiler) - 31.03.2009, 22:02:32nach oben
LiveJournalSkypeICQYahoo
Klassiker

Tricia Helfer!!!

Und der Rest interessiert mich grad gar nit...

My Moviebase

[ Seite: 1 2 3 4 ]

© 2024 pScript | Icons by dryIcons | Regeln & Disclaimer